Soft skills are personal attributes that influence how well you can work or interact with others. They are a combination of people skills, social skills, personality traits, attitude, aptitude, career attributes, social intelligence and emotional intelligence that enable people to navigate their environment, work well with others, perform well, be aware and well informed and achieve their goals with complementing hard skills. It can be defined as desirable qualities for certain forms of employment that do not depend on acquired knowledge likeability to deal with people, correlate your knowledge, and a positive flexible attitude. These skillsets strongly influence our professional and personal living space.
Some soft skills that are encouraged for you career growth are:
- Team Player
- Emotional Intelligence
- Financial Reporting
- Finance for Non-Finance Professionals
- Leadership Challenges
- Business Intelligence
- Talent Management
- Fundamentals of Artificial Intelligence, CODING
- Work Ethics
- Time management
- Situational awareness
- Enthusiasm and Optimism
- Data analysis
- Other courses available upon request
Who should attend?
The course is eligible for a diversity of profile, including, but not limited to:
- Management Representatives, core group members, and other process heads responsible for establishing, implementing, maintaining System
- All employees whose work responsibility directly affects a company’s growth
- Any professional involved in organizing, planning, and execution of processes.
- Home Makers and students from any field or class
Course delivering Mode:
The courses can be delivered in Classroom as well as On-Line Mode
- Face to Face Classroom
- Virtual classroom using ZOOM APP.
Methodology of delivery:
- Accelerated learning through Workshops & Exercises
- Roleplay and discussions between the groups and individuals
- Mock sessions
Usually it is one day (6 hours) training program but could be customized according to the Topic & learner’s need